- ZBB Collaborates With Facility Gateway Corporation to Deliver Commercial-scale Solution for Distributed Storage With Onsite Renewables
- Facility Gateway Corporation Adapts New Data Center Software and Back-End Website Service to Help Streamline Operations
- Wisconsin based Facility Gateway Corporation awarded record rankings in 2012 by Inc. 5000.
- Facility Gateway National Data Center Infrastructure Management is simplified with “Facility Keys” Plus People Service
- Green Energy – The Focus Of New Data Center Builds
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Data Cave, the world-class facility that can withstand a hit from an EF-5 tornado, has been selected by Vector Psychometric Group to be their exclusive provider of colocation services. Vector Psychometric Group, an international consulting firm based in Seattle, WA, … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Cisco opened its dual-purpose data center in their Research Triangle Park, located in North Carolina. The tier two, 18,500 square-foot retrofitted data center has two functional purposes: Application development, and disaster recovery.
Madison, WI, September 15, 2011-Facility Gateway Corporation (FGC), a Critical Data Center Facilities company, provides crucial data center assessment services to the Enterprise IT market. By utilizing years of collective data center infrastructure experience, Facility Gateway Corporation provides data center … Continue reading
Yesterday, Emerson Network Power, a global leader in maximizing availability, capacity, and efficiency of critical infrastructure, released an article about their new Room-based precision cooling system. The Liebert DSE claims the title for the industry’s most efficient room-based precision cooling … Continue reading
Data Center Knowledge reports that Paragon Development Systems (PDS) plans to build a Data Center in Milwaukee, WI, that could employ as many as 50 new employees. Craig Schiefelbein, founder and cheif executive officer of PDS, told the Journal Sentinel that this new … Continue reading