- ZBB Collaborates With Facility Gateway Corporation to Deliver Commercial-scale Solution for Distributed Storage With Onsite Renewables
- Facility Gateway Corporation Adapts New Data Center Software and Back-End Website Service to Help Streamline Operations
- Wisconsin based Facility Gateway Corporation awarded record rankings in 2012 by Inc. 5000.
- Facility Gateway National Data Center Infrastructure Management is simplified with “Facility Keys” Plus People Service
- Green Energy – The Focus Of New Data Center Builds
Monthly Archives: November 2011
In approximately two weeks, eBay will inaugurate its new Data Center facility located in Phoenix, Arizona, into its current fleet of Data Centers.
In any place of employment, notoriously so in a technical one, acronyms are ubiquitous, and apparently, there is an acronym for everything! Equally frustrating, each industry utilizes its own unique lexicon of acronyms.
Facility Gateway’s new 601 Polk website is up and running! If you have not had the opportunity to view our new website, click here.
Facility Gateway Corporation recently chose ZBB Energy to provide a Smart Grid Community Energy Storage (CES) System to Lower Valley Energy in Jackson, Wyoming.
Yesterday, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) released their new Opteron 6200 Series processors; more information can be found here. Concurrent with AMD’s release, Hewlett Packard (HP) also introduced their new ProLiant G7 servers featuring AMD’s Opteron 6200 Series processors.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), announced the release and availability of its AMD Opteron 6200 and 4200 Series processors.
Fujitsu Laboratories, a leading global provider of information and communication technology for business based solutions, announced its development of a technology that utilizes waste heat from CPUs to cool data center server rooms.
Tim Oergel, a Critical Equipment Sales Professional and Generator Expert at Facility Gateway Corporation, recently was quoted in the November Issue of ‘Diesel Progress North America’ for his active involvement from the sale to project management in the installation and … Continue reading