- ZBB Collaborates With Facility Gateway Corporation to Deliver Commercial-scale Solution for Distributed Storage With Onsite Renewables
- Facility Gateway Corporation Adapts New Data Center Software and Back-End Website Service to Help Streamline Operations
- Wisconsin based Facility Gateway Corporation awarded record rankings in 2012 by Inc. 5000.
- Facility Gateway National Data Center Infrastructure Management is simplified with “Facility Keys” Plus People Service
- Green Energy – The Focus Of New Data Center Builds
Monthly Archives: December 2011
This post will commence our new blog series entitled ‘Datatopias’. The purpose of this wanderlust quenching, adventurer seeking series is to venture forth and explore data centers that have unique attributes, or are found in unique locations across the globe.
CHICAGO, IL-ESD (Environmental Systems Design, Inc.), a consulting-engineering firm at the forefront of data center and mission critical facilities design, has been selected to design the first phase of Facility Gateway Corporation’s four phase data center project at 601 w. … Continue reading
Intel Corporation, a computer chip manufacturer whose processors inhabit 90 percent of the world’s computer servers, announces to data Center operators to turn up the heat.
Google (GOOG) announces it will be investing US$300 million to build a data center in Hong Kong. The announcement is part of a much larger plan to expand the company’s infrastructure into the internet market in Asia.
Here is the second installment of ‘Deciphering The Code!’. Click here if you would like to view the first installment of ‘Deciphering the Code!’.
Iceland, a country attempting to establish itself as a mecca for data centers, is to receive a new high speed transatlantic cable that will link with New York and Ireland. Installing the optic cable is Emerald Networks, a subsea cable … Continue reading