- Facility Gateway Corporation Adapts New Data Center Software and Back-End Website Service to Help Streamline Operations
- Wisconsin based Facility Gateway Corporation awarded record rankings in 2012 by Inc. 5000.
- Facility Gateway National Data Center Infrastructure Management is simplified with “Facility Keys” Plus People Service
- Green Energy – The Focus Of New Data Center Builds
- Facility Gateway Corporation Earns BBB Accreditation
Tag Archives: data center tier ratings
In 1995, The Uptime Institute (TUI) developed an objective, empirically based, four tier classification system to assess a data center’s quality and reliability. The purpose of TUI’s four tier system is to provide companies searching for datacenter space with simple, non-technical means for evaluating the differences in datacenter investments. Prior to the advent of TUI’s four tier classification system, there were no simple, objective standards for evaluating a data center’s functionality and sustainability. Thus, TUI provides the IT industry a vital, third-party assessment of a data center’s site infrastructure topology. TUI’s classification system is broken down into four rigorously defined tier levels. Even though a data center will need to fulfill the basic minimum requirements of a given … Continue reading →